Todd Ramsey of Johnston County, past president of NCEHSA receives his past president plaque from Felissa Vazquez, current NCEHSA president.
Please consider nominating a deserving Environmental Health Supervisor for the “2020 Supervisor of the Year Award.” Applications are due by 5:00 pm, March 13, 2020. Please see attachment for nomination application requirements.
Applications must be:
1. emailed to Mark Phelps at mark.phelps
2. mailed to:
Pitt County Environmental Health
1717 W. 5th Street
Greenville, NC 27834-1696
The award will be presented at the NCEHSA Awards Banquet during the Annual Spring Meeting scheduled for April 22-24, 2020. Please consider taking time to nominate a deserving person in your county.
Mark Phelps, REHS
Environmental Health Director
Pitt County Health Department
2020 SOY Award Instructions.doc
“RICHARD R. DIDERIKSEN PUBLIC HEALTH PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AWARD”
The North Carolina Environmental Health Supervisor’s Association (NCEHSA) is accepting nominations for this prestigious award.
Attached you will find a description of the Richard R. Dideriksen Award and the nomination form.
- Nominations are not limited to persons employed in the environmental health profession.
- Nominations will be accepted for any health professional in the public health field who is employed by a local health department, district, or state agency of North Carolina, who has made significant contributions in the design, development, and implementation of programs that enhance and improve public health practice
- The award will be presented at the Spring Meeting of the NCEHSA.
- For more information please visit – https://www.ncehsa.org/?page_id=173
- Nominations must be received by Monday, March 10th.
Send nominations to:
Mecklenburg County Health Department
3205 Freedom Drive, Suite 8000
Charlotte, NC 28208
Or via email to Stephen.Graham@MecklenburgCountyNC.Gov
Please consider nominating a deserving public health professional for this prestigious award.
Stephen E. Graham, REHS
Environmental Health Manager
Food & Facilities Sanitation Program
Mecklenburg County Public Health
Office: 980-314-1634 , Cell: 704-507-6816
Valerie C. Woodard Center (VCW),
3205 Freedom Drive Suite 8000,
Charlotte, NC 28208.
Richard R Dideriksen Award Nomination Packet.doc
Congratulations go to:
Mark Phelps, Pitt County Health Department, NC for winning the Supervisor of the Year award.
Terri Ritter, DHHS for winning the Richard Dideriksen award.
Both are very deserving individuals for these prestigious awards that recognize professionals from North Carolina for their passionate environmental health service to others.
Updated the 2018 SOY page, 2017 SOY page. Updated RD Award current recipient page and 2017 RD Award page. Save the date: Fall Conference.