“RICHARD R. DIDERIKSEN PUBLIC HEALTH PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AWARD”
The North Carolina Environmental Health Supervisor’s Association (NCEHSA) is accepting nominations for this prestigious award.
Attached you will find a description of the Richard R. Dideriksen Award and the nomination form.
- Nominations are not limited to persons employed in the environmental health profession.
- Nominations will be accepted for any health professional in the public health field who is employed by a local health department, district, or state agency of North Carolina, who has made significant contributions in the design, development, and implementation of programs that enhance and improve public health practice
- The award will be presented at the Spring Meeting of the NCEHSA.
- For more information please visit – https://www.ncehsa.org/?page_id=173
- Nominations must be received by Monday, March 10th.
Send nominations to:
Mecklenburg County Health Department
3205 Freedom Drive, Suite 8000
Charlotte, NC 28208
Or via email to Stephen.Graham@MecklenburgCountyNC.Gov
Please consider nominating a deserving public health professional for this prestigious award.
Stephen E. Graham, REHS
Environmental Health Manager
Food & Facilities Sanitation Program
Mecklenburg County Public Health
Valerie C. Woodard Center (VCW),