Dr. Ben Chapman from NCSU will be providing HACCP training on June 18 and 19, 2015 in Charlotte at the Northwest Health Department, located at 2845 Beatties Ford Rd in Charlotte. The course description is below. All registration and payment is through NCSU and that information will be at the bottom of the message. Limited space is available so I would urge you if you’re interested to enroll soon.
In this two-day workshop participants will be instructed on:
- Procedures for validating a HACCP plan (specific to each specialized process)
- Walk through how a regulator would review a HACCP plan
- Procedures for verification of a HACCP plan
- Demonstration of verification HACCP plan at establishment
- Clear procedures on how to proceed with HACCP and Variance plans
- Walked through a clearing house of up to date resource guides/templates for industry and regulators
Prerequisites: some familiarity with specialized processes, hazards associated with each specialized process, basic HACCP concepts
If you want to register and pay on line, visit the NCSU online payment system to pay with a credit card. Before you pay, make note of these instructions:
Make sure you check the box marked “CALS eStore” on the first page, and a box (if there is one) that says you are affiliated with NC State. Select to Register as a Guest. You should be shown a receipt immediately after payment.
Online Payment System:
If you are paying for multiple people attending more than one session, make the appropriate Session selection and indicate in the space for attendees/participants’ names how many will be at which session.
If you will be paying by check, please fill out the order form (attached) and either mail or hand deliver the check as instructed in a previous email (mail to the address on the order form).
If you have difficulty registering, contact Katrina Levine at email@example.com.
Susan C. Cole, Program Manager
Mecklenburg County Food & Facilities Sanitation Program