*** $2,500 signing bonus ***
Hello, colleagues. RPM Health District has an opening for an Environmental Health Supervisor II. This position is responsible for direct supervision and surveillance over all aspects of the environmental health program for the three-county health district. This position involves planning, organizing, assessing, and directing all environmental health activities in all EH program areas. Please see attached advertisement.
Benefits of working at RPMHD:
- The Health Department contributes $60.00 per month towards 401(k) savings for each eligible employee, regardless of employee contribution.
- 12 paid holidays, plus your birthday off annually, in addition to monthly annual leave time.
- 8 hrs sick leave per month
- Vacation accrual is based upon total years of service that you participated in the local government retirement system.
- $10,000 life insurance policy for each employee.
- 100% paid employee dental insurance
This position could be based in Marion, Spindale, or Columbus, NC.
RPMHD is a great place to work, with supportive management that values environmental health. Call or email if you want to discuss further.
Corey Morris, REHS, HHS
Environmental Health Supervisor
Rutherford Polk McDowell District Health Department
Phone: (828) 659-6612 Fax: (828) 652-2019
RPM HD Online: http://www.rpmhd.org