This opportunity has been extended until August 25th! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me.
Want to go on an exhilarating journey with a group of folks that enjoy coming to work and hate for 5:00 pm on Friday to come……well the hate Friday part might be pushing it a little.
Alamance County is currently hiring for a REHS position in our Onsite Wastewater and Wells Program.
Alamance County Commissioners approved a $5000 salary increase for all employees.
Salary range beginning July 1st ($47,469-72,951) is dependent upon authorizations and/or years of experience.
Alamance County Environmental Health receives excellent support from the Health Director, County Manager, and the Commissioners. If you are interested in working for a progressive county with an experienced, team oriented and motivated staff of Environmental Health Specialists, please consider applying with us! Alamance County offers some excellent benefits such as:
- Alternate work schedules including flexible work hours, and an option to work 4 – 10 hour days
- Multi-step Career ladder with incremental salary increases for authorizations obtained
- 401k match
- Annual clothing allowance
- Use of the employee wellness clinic at no charge to employee
- Use of the county gym at no charge to employee
- Extensive GIS/GPS program
Come join our awesome staff and help continue to make Alamance County Environmental Health a great place to work!
On-Site Waste Water Supervisor
Alamance County Health Department
(336) 570 6367 x 10330