The Orange County Health Department is recruiting for a vacancy in the OSWP program. We are looking for an experienced professional who loves soil work, challenges, innovations, and wants to grow with this program. Salary offered will be commensurate based on credentials and experience. The application period closes February 11th .
Applications may be submitted online through the job announcement link here: https://www.orangecountync.gov/887/Job-Opportunities
Benefits of working at the Orange County Health Department:
• Competitive salary for a career at an innovative health department that works with a diverse population
• Flexible work schedule/ teleworking
• 401-K and other retirement benefits with free benefits counseling
• Paid health insurance for the employee with insurance services being provided by Blue Cross/ Blue Shield of NC; Delta Dental; Community Eye Care; and a numerous other insurance products available for employees and dependents
• Additional employee wellness incentives
• Access to dental health services for employees through the Orange County Health Department
• Nine paid holidays, plus a flexible paid day off based on your anniversary date; generous vacation accrual is based upon years of service; and sick leave reciprocity for NC employees
• Employee-discounted membership to the Triangle Sportsplex including swimming pools, field house, and ice rink
• Tuition reimbursement program
Our offices are located in Hillsborough, NC, conveniently located to Interstates 40 and 85 and US 70 Hwy. If you need to know more about our programs and local Rules, check out the pvilaro.
Other questions may be directed to my contact information below. Thank you for your interest.
Victoria Hudson, MPA, REHS
Environmental Health Director| Innovation Grants Manager
Environmental Health Division
Orange County Health Department
131 W. Margaret Lane, Unit 100
Hillsborough, NC 27278
Phone: 919.245.2365 / Fax: 919.644.3006