Cabarrus Health Alliance is currently recruiting a Food & Lodging Environmental Health Specialist position that is available immediately. Cabarrus County is a great place to work and CHA has a lot to offer its employees.
CHA prides itself on offering a rich salary and benefit package to employees including:
- Competitive salary
- 100% premiums paid health insurance for employees
- 1% matching 401(k)
- Tuition reimbursement options
- 90-minutes of paid wellness time per week to support healthy living
- On-site fitness facility and wellness classes (plus, a 3-mile loop across the street)
- Agency-provided vehicles for EH Specialists
Environmental Health at CHA has the longest average tenure of any department. Vacancies just do not happen often!
The posting and application process can be found here: https://www.cabarrushealth.org/500/Employment-Opportunities
I’m happy to answer any questions you may have about our community, agency, department, or this role. I look forward to meeting those interested in joining our team!
Chrystal Swinger, REHS II
Environmental Health Department
Cabarrus Health Alliance
300 Mooresville Rd, Kannapolis, NC 28081
Office: (704) 920-1334 | Fax : (704) 933-3379