RICHARD R. DIDERIKSEN PUBLIC HEALTH PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AWARD”
The North Carolina Environmental Health Supervisors Association (NCEHSA) is accepting nominations for this prestigious award.
Attached you will find a description of the Richard R. Dideriksen Award and the nomination form.
- Nominations are not limited to persons employed in the environmental health profession.
- Nominations will be accepted for any health professional in the public health field who is employed by a local health department, district, or state agency of North Carolina, who has made significant contributions in the design, development, and implementation of programs that enhance and improve public health practice
- The award will be presented at the 2022 Fall meeting of the NCEHSA at the Hampton Inn Aberdeen, NC on October 27th.
- For more information please visit https://www.ncehsa.org/?page_id=175
- Nominations must be received on or before Wed. October 3rd, 2022.
Send nominations to:
309 E. Market St.
Smithfield, NC 27569
Or via email to Todd.Ramsey
Please consider nominating a deserving public health professional for this prestigious award. The completed nomination package should at a minimum show the care, reflection, and professionalism that the Supervisors Association has come to expect in honoring past recipients and its namesake.
Todd Ramsey,Director-Environmental Health